2020 Beacon Plan Goals
- Quality, effective leadership of schools.
- Equity, quality and excellence in educational outcomes for each student.
- A Catholic population which is knowledgeable about its Faith and supportive of its schools.
- Well qualified teachers in Catholic schools, especially in the areas of religious education and the Special Character dimension of the school.
- Strong partnership between parish(es) and school(s) to support the revitalisation of the Church’s mission in the world.
- Practical commitment to achieving positive bi-cultural relationships with Maori, and practical commitment to developing a resilient multi-cultural society.
- Dynamic graduates from our schools who are committed to promoting the Good News in its various dimensions, with emphasis on: evangelisation, service, community and social justice.
- A national system of schools which is proactive, and which positively interacts with Government, its agencies and with wider national networks.
- Commitment to the long-term progress and development of the economically and socially disadvantaged.
- Commitment to our ecological vocation to care for the earth for the good of all.